anything goes...what's on my [mahynd]

We are currently working on a new website.
Stay tuned for more information.

to stay updated on our progress.

Monday, November 27, 2017

asmr me to sleep

so there are nights that i have trouble sleeping. this one particular night (or morning it was 4am), i remembered that on one of the youtubers that i watched, on one of her daily vlog she crumpled a paper and mentioned that it is one form of asmr...since i am getting frustrated that i am not able to sleep...i searched youtube for asmr crumpling paper...
and to my surprise there are tons of videos created, lots of youtubers in this asmr genre and millions of subscribers and views on these videos...there is a high supply therefore there is a high demand...it's either a lot are insomniac or simply a lot find it relatively calming...


ASMR Darling
Poki ASMR
ASMR Promo
ASMR Zeitgeist

the youtubers found different ways to produce asmr...there are no talking and talking videos...there are asmr videos created with eating candies, tapping the keyboard, using make up brush and so much more...

listening to asmr is indeed relaxing...it literally feels my brain is being massaged....i am like a baby that a lullaby is being sung to the nth level...there is a sense of comfort....a relief...hard to explain feeling...

comment below what is your favorite asmr sound...

photo grabbed from youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Check out my shop at Shopee!

Report Abuse

Popular Posts

Pages

GCash Pros & Cons

When I started earning from online jobs, I researched, just like you, which is the best avenue that I will get the most of my money on my P...